2010-07-13

Lots and Lots

Things have been weird, bloggers who read this, but I'm not going to get into that today. No, as much as I would like to recount certain things, I'm going to do one thing. Promote some awesome.

WHAT!? PROMOTING!? THIS IS MADNESS!

No. This is my blog, and I will promote what I choose.

Today, I choose to promote my friend Evan.

Evan has a band, Krimson Enigma. They're kinda in their "Garage" phase still, along with the fact that I think the only current / permanent member at this time is him. Now, that being said, he's doing a contest. The whole premise of the contest is that they were given fairly raw stems of new Linkin Park, from the upcoming Album, and told to do their own mix of it. Evan's.....let's just say it is epic win in a hand grenade thrown into your ear and exploding your mind. Now, if he wins, his version will be featured on the Album, as a bonus track, which is amazing, because that will really help him when it comes to Krimson Enigma as well, plus, it's just a generally grand opportunity for him. I graduated with this guy, went to school with him for nearly all my school career, and can genuinely say he deserves this.

So, here's the link to his contest entry:
http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/22140

And here's a link to his band's myspace, because I have to promote that too, while I'm at it:
http://www.myspace.com/krimsonenigma
So, show some love!